Intel x86 assembly

Till now every thing is perfect with ubuntu ..........every thing really.
 Any problem in any program ......... just google it ,the first link will lead you to the perfect solution.
 Any program you think of just open Ubuntu software centre , you will find it, download it and have fun.

Every thing seems perfect and I didn't need my vista unless in studying some lectures in ppt format as they just look better in Microsoft office :D
But not any more,Few months ago, I started to study Micro controller in my faculty and I needed to use the debugger at first and then needed to use 16 bit assembler, linker, debugger.

Here I needed my vista as I couldn't find the alternative programs in Ubuntu, and that was completely nightmare, as assembly language is difficult to program with relatively to high level language and vista was so slow and not fully compatible with 16 bit debugger.
 I looked for alternative but I couldn't find any.

So I worked on vista and ...... finally finished my course now. As few days ago I delivered my project in assembly after wasting a lot of time in installing and begin working on assembler.

Any way if you want to work on a 16 bit assembler, linker and debugger , you should work on Windows XP as it is mush more easier and faster.

Good Luck.

Comments

  1. we used the dos version for assembly debugger
    old fashion yeah it was more than 13 years ago

    by the way ms offers an SDK package for free instead of using the visual studio and you can use any text editor and use commands to compile the project :) i hate ms but we cannot deny the power of is that IT Hulk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts